Goodyear® Great Songs of Christmas spot (1970)

Here is another great spot featuring something special.

From the 1960's to thru the 1970's, many Christmas LPs were made featuring various artists performing our favorite Christmas carols. 

Here is a spot for a collection title "Home For Christmas"

This spot is for you Susan!


Categories: ,

3 Responses so far.

  1. Susan says:

    Hi Robby,

    Thanks for letting me know. I vaguely remember the Goodyear commercials, but didn't realize that this only sold for $1.00. I've paid more than that for some of the volumes of this seriec from online vendors.

    What a pleasant surprise. Thanks again. I really enjoyed this.

    Susan

  2. Susan says:

    Robby,

    I inadvertently deleted your comment on my blog letting me know about this clip, There were 4 of the same comments and I had deleted 2 of the duplicates and when I went to delete the 3rd. it deleted the last one too it seems. So I apologize. It wasn't intentional.

  3. Unknown says:

    Haha, it's ok, I never noticed.

Leave a Reply