Norelco Santa Commercial

I love Christmas commercials.  More than specials or movies they are a window into Christmas past like nothing else.  They bring to mind memories long forgotten of a time gone by. The Norelco commercials are no different and here is I believe the original.

*Below it are two more, one made in the 1970's and the other from 1994.

I hope you enjoy it!





Categories:

2 Responses so far.

  1. Brilliant, and all new to me, in Britain. You say this is the original - do you have any other ones?

  2. Unknown says:

    Hey Matthew,

    They made one in the 70's and then updated it in the early 90's I believe. In America it's a classic and almost a mark for some people that the Christmas season is truly upon them.

    If I can find it, I'll try to post one of the others.

Leave a Reply