Christmas Episodes

One thing we all looked forward to every year was the Christmas episode of our favorite TV shows.  From my childhood, it was everything from M*A*S*H to Diff'rent Strokes.  When you watch these now, Christmas wasn't callous or considered "cheesy" but was given the treatment it deserved.

Below is a mini-sode of The Jeffersons.  I'll be posting different Christmas episodes from time to time in the future.  Enjoy!

Categories:

2 Responses so far.

  1. Susan says:

    Hi Robbie,

    I don't know what you subscribe to for TV, but Discovery Kids is now The Hub and they are showing Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Family Ties, The Wonder Years, Doogie Howser, M.D., Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Pony among others geared towards children and family. I'm sure they will be showing Christmas episodes. Just thought you might find it interesting.

  2. Unknown says:

    Hey Susan,

    Nick at Nite used to run a marathon of Christmas episodes the weekend before Christmas that I loved watching but they don't anymore. I will have to see if Comcast carries The Hub.

Leave a Reply